Wow Its 13 Cute Super Bowl Hairstyles
With two months until Super Bowl Sunday the time to find that one cute hairstyle for game time is almost up. Instead of spending time scrolling through your feed to find a style we did it for you. Here are 13 cute Super Bowl hairstyles that you should try this year.
1. Upside down double dutch bunsServe up some serious looks this game year with these out of world space buns! Spice up the look with adding some team colored glitter along the scalp. Just make sure to wash it out the next day. This is one of the cutest Super Bowl hairstyles!2. Double braidsThese days double braids are taking the hair game up a notch. Braid until the very end of your hair or leave out some depending on how you want to wear them. Take out some hairs to frame your ears and face. Don’t forget to apply an even spray to hold the look down.
3. Down and TwistDon’t have time for something time consuming? Try this simple but still cute hairstyle. To achieve this look just begin to twist away a few strings from the face when you get the desired twist tie it back. Now your ready to tackle game day! This is one of the Super Bowl hairstyles you need to try!4. Messy bunsThis football season why not try something classic? Messy buns will never go out of style no matter what anyone says. Plus it’ll help save time when your trying to paint on those pregame football stripes.
5. Half up top knotJust roll out of bed with only five minutes before your squad rolls up? Fix that mane up with this simple yet cute hairstyle. Just part your hair between the top and bottom layer and then tie up the top layer. Easy yet effective this hair style will make sure to have you game ready.Sponsored Link6. Curl it upSet your alarm early and turn on the curling iron because its curling time. Make sure to be styling on day old hair since its the best to work with. To get the best results style section by section and spray the roots and bottom ends.
7. Fish tail braidServe up some serious khalessi vibes this football season with queen like hairstyle. Easy to achieve but also it’ll also have the squad bowing at your expertise.
8. Low PonytailGlamor up with this simple and cute hairstyle. Gather your hair into one hand and place the elastic around it. Take out two pieces of bangs to frame the face while smoothing out any lumps that remain. Make sure to apply some spray to hold the look in place.
9. High pony tailWith seconds before game time you can count on this hairstyle to carry you to victory. Simply brush back any hair into your hand before pushing it up into a ponytail. Once every lump and crease is eased take out some hairs to frame the face.10. Simple Side BraidBraid back your hair into a simple side braid for something easy yet cute. Also it’ll make sure that your hair isn’t getting into the way when you are doing your super bowl errands.Source : society19.com