Weight Watchers Cheesecake
- 32 oz Plain Non-Fat Green Yogurt
- 1 box Small package of fat-free cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 lbs strawberries diced
- Pour yogurt in a large bowl.
- Slowly add pudding mix a bit at a time stirring between each addition until all the pudding mix has been added.
- Layer 1/3 cup yogurt mixture and strawberries in each jar until the jar is filled and one cup of yogurt has been used
- Place jars in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Top with lite whipped topping (optional and may increase Weight Watchers Points value).
NOTESEach jar is 1 Weight Watchers SPThis article and recipe adapted from this site