Vegan Italian Lentil Quinoa Meatballs
These delicious vegetarian meatballs are packed full of lentils and quinoa! They have the perfect texture and will please any meat eater! Vegan plant-based nut-free soy-free.Course: DinnerCuisine: AmericanKeyword: veganServings: 4 servingsCalories: 202 kcalAuthor: StaceyIngredients
- 1/4 cup uncooked quinoa rinsed & drained
- 3/4 cup uncooked green lentils rinsed & drained
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds ground to a fine powder (or pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion minced
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (or gluten-free bread crumbs)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the quinoa and lentils separately set aside.
- Combine flaxseed and water in a small bowl stir to combine and put it in the fridge to set up for 10 minutes.
Please Visit Vegan Italian Lentil Quinoa MeatBalls For Full Instructions