Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (125 grams)
- 1/4 cup butter (salted) (50 grams)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (100 grams)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour (130 grams)
- 1 pinch salt*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips (130 grams)
- *If you use unsalted butter then add 1/4 teaspoon of salt instead of a pinch.
- In a medium bowl cream until light peanut butter butter and sugar add egg and mix well.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour salt and baking soda then add chocolate chips.
- Add whisked ingredients to the creamed mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Shape into a log approximately 8 x 2 1/2 inches (20 x 6 cm) and wrap with plastic refrigerate at least 1 hour or even over-night.
- Pre-heat oven to 350° (180° celsius). Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove the log from fridge and cut 1/4 inch slices with a sharp knife (the knife may push down on the dough so just reshape into circles). Place on prepared cookie sheets flatten with a fork (dip fork lightly in flour so the dough doesn t stick) place in the fridge for 15 minutes then bake for approximately 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely before eating. Enjoy!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here