The Best Frozen Strawberry Dessert
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 22 full sheet graham crackers)
- ¾ cup unsalted butter melted
- 6 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2½ cups whole strawberries
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non – stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium dish combine graham cracker crumbs sugar and melted butter. Press half of the mixture on the bottom of a 9X13 inch pan save the rest for later.
- Place the whole strawberries in a blender and puree for about 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium dish beat heavy whipping cream 1 min at a low speed then at high speed until stiff peaks form for about 4 min. Set aside.
- In a large dish beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at a low speed until creamy then add condensed milk vanilla and pureed strawberries and beat until combined.
- Add whipped cream beat until well combined .
- Fold in diced strawberries. Spread over the graham cracker layer.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.
NotesLeave in the freezer for at least 5 hours and take it out of freezer about 20 – 30 minutes before serving.This article and recipe adapted from this site