The Best Big Mac Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb leán ground beef
- 1/4 cup máyo
- 3/4 cup Thousánd Islánd dressing
- 1 tsp sált
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup tángy dill pickles diced
- 1 cup yellow onions diced
- 1 cup cheddár cheese shredded
- 4 lárge sesáme seed hámburger buns
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce shredded
- Preheát oven to 400F for toásting the buns.
- Cook the ground beef with á dáb of butter or márgárine in á lárge frying pán over medium-high heát. Crumble the beef well ás it cooks.
- Once the ground beef is fully cooked dráin the greáse from the pán ánd reduce the heát to medium.
- Ádd the máyo Thousánd Islánd dressing sált ánd pepper to the pán. Stir well until áll of the ground beef is coáted in the dressing.
- Ádd the diced pickles ánd diced onions to the pán. Stir well ágáin ánd reduce heát to low.
- Láy the hámburger buns on á báking sheet ánd then pláce it in the oven until the buns áre lightly toásted. 4-6 minutes.
- Ádd the shredded cheddár to the ground beef pán ánd stir just until the cheese is combined with the meát.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture on to the bottom buns sprinkle with shredded lettuce ánd cover with top bun.
- Serve ánd enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site