The Best 3 Ingredient Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups
- 2 packages refrigerated cinnamon rolls regular size 16-18 oz each
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- ice cream or icing from cinnamon roll package for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 12-cup standard muffin tin with nonstick baking spray.
- Press one cinnamon roll piece into each muffin cup.
- Fill each cup with apple pie filling.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Drizzle icing on top or serve with ice cream. Enjoy!
NotesIf using large size cinnamon rolls (grands) you ll need to cut the rolls to fit your muffin pan. You can use the leftover strips to make some extra cups.This article and recipe adapted from this site