Super Easy Cheesy Chicken Fritters Recipe
- 1.5 lb (700g) skinless boneless chicken breast
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil – finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chives – chopped
- 2 Tbsp parsley – chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- a pinch of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper – or to taste
- 1 Tbps olive oil – or more to fry
- Place the chicken breast on a chopping board and using a sharp knife chop it into tiny pieces then place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Into the large bowl stir in almond flour eggs mozzarella chives parsley garlic powder salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-low heat. With an ice cream scoop or a large spoon scoop into the chicken mixture and transfer it to the pan then slightly flatten to create a fritter. Don t overcrowd the pan cook the fritters in batches about 4 per batch.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides about 6-8 minutes. Keep in mind that you need to cook them at medium-low temp otherwise they will burn on the outside but won t get well cooked on the inside.
This article and recipe adapted from this site