Super Easy Apple Pie Bites
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice and additional apple pie spice (about 1/4 teaspoon) for sprinkling on top of crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small Granny Smith apple cored and sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury Original crescent rolls
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter set aside.
- Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evenly distribute brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
- Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans.
- Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap crescent roll dough around each apple.
- Brush each crescent roll with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site