Super Delicious Mexican Spiced Chicken
This all purpose Mexican spiced chicken is cooked in a skillet or baked and is delicious in tacos burritos quesadillas or salads.Ingredients
- One recipe taco seasoning
- 1 to 11/4 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs about 4
- 3 tablepsoons vegetable oil
- Toss chicken thighs and taco seasoning in a bowl until seasoning is evenly distributed. Cover and refrigerator at least one hour (can be stored up to 1 day). If pressed for time go ahead and cook it right away.
- Heat vegetable oil in medium skillet (Cast iron is a great option) over medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs in a single layer and cook for about 4 minutes turn over and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes until fully cooked.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and cool slightly before slicing or chopping depending on use.