S’mores Stuffed Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup (160 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup (141 grams) whole wheat flour*
- 1/2 (2.5 grams) teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) baking powder
- 1 cup (90 grams) crushed honey graham crackers
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (7.2 grams) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (227 grams) butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup (165 grams) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (117 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (88 grams) roughly chopped milk chocolate
- 2 cups (100 grams) mini marshmallows
- Mix together both flours salt cinnamon baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- Break up the graham crackers into small pieces. Be careful to not let it get too powdery but some graham cracker powder is okay. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Slowly add the eggs one at a time then the vanilla. Slowly add the eggs one at a time then the vanilla. Beat well then slowly add the flour mixture and beat until just incorporated.
- Fold in the graham crackers and chocolate.
- Take a tablespoon and a half of the cookie and create a small indentation.
- Stuff 4 – 5- mini marshmallows into the indentation. Make sure they are tightly packed in. Top with another 2/3 tablespoon of cookie dough and press together until the dough completely covers the marshmallows. Repeat with the remaining dough and marshmallows.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet and cover. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator overnight up to three days.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Uncover the cookies and bake for 8 – 9 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Use a spatula to immediately remove the cookies to cool on a wire rack. For the best results place the cookies near a fan to cool them quickly.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container and enjoy within 24 hours.
- If you want to learn how to cheat this recipe take a look at the note below this recipe!
Base Recipe adapted from site