S’mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Challenge butter plus more for greasing
- 5 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 6 Hershey s chocolate bars 1.55 oz each
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a 10×15 jellyroll pan with waxed paper. Butter the waxed paper and set aside.
- Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds stir. Repeat until completely blended.
- Stir in cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Spread marshmallow creme on top using an offset spatula.
- Place Hershey s bars on top of the marshmallow creme.
- Place in oven for two minutes. Use a spatula to spread the softened chocolate.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Roll up jellyroll style (like a cinnamon roll) starting on the long side. Peel away the waxed paper as you roll. Pinch the seams together.
- Place seam side down and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Slice and serve!
This article and recipe adapted from this site