Slow Cooker/instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Potatoes
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb potatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth (for IP)
- 2 tsp oil (for IP)
- Slow Cooker
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the shredded Parmesan cheese to the slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6.
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and cook an additional 10-20 minutes until melted.
- Instant Pot
- Turn the Instant Pot to saute. Once the IP is hot add the oil & chicken and cook a few minutes on each side until slightly browned.
- Add potatoes and all other ingredients EXCEPT the shredded Parmesan. Be sure to include the chicken broth. Stir to mix well.
- Close lid and seal valve. Set high pressure and cook for 8 minutes (make sure internal temperature for the chicken is 165° Fahrenheit). Quick release pressure.
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese. Cook on WARM until cheese is melted.
This article and recipe adapted from this site