Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- 5 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
InstructionsNote: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Add the chicken salt pepper and garlic to the slow cooker.
- Mix it up then flip the chicken skin side up.
- Sprinkle on the brown sugar.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
This article and recipe adapted from this site