Perfect Red White & Blue Cheesecake Salad
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Use a hand-held mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and beat until mixed well.
- Add Cool Whip and mix in.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site