- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 3/4 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (we use Lily s brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a baking tray with lined parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl pour melted butter monkfruit sweetener vanilla extra and an egg. Beat thoroughly with a hand mixer for about 20 seconds.
- Then add in the almond flour baking powder xanthan gum and a pinch of salt. Mix until well incorporated and texture turns doughy. Pour in the sugar-free chocolate chips and fold in nicely with a spatula.
- Use your hand to form cookie dough into 2-3 inch sized balls. You should be able to make about 9-12 balls with the entire cookie dough. Place on the baking tray a few inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then set aside and allow to it cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here