Man-Pleasing ChickenI h?ve never gotten so m?ny compliments before let ?lone for ? piece of chicken. D?vid suggested c?lling this chicken “So Good it C?n’t Be Described Explosion on Your T?ste Buds Chicken.” Ex?ctly. I h?ve never encountered ? dish th?t is so b?sic ?nd simple to put together yet cre?tes such ? big p?y off. This chicken quite simply is one of the most s?vory things I’ve ever e?ten. If you ?re the busiest person on the pl?net ?nd don’t h?ve much cooking experience but you h?ve to prep?re ? me?l to woo the love of your life cook this chicken!Ingredients:
- Chicken thighs- 1 p?ck?ge
- Dijon must?rd- 1/2 cup
- M?ple syrup- 1/4 cup
- Rice/rice wine vineg?r- 1 t?blespoon
- Fresh rosem?ry
- S?lt ?nd pepper
- To m?ke this chicken which you should ?bsolutely do immedi?tely prehe?t your oven to 450º F.
- Then mix together 1/2 cup of dijon must?rd 1/4 cup of m?ple syrup ?nd 1 t?blespoon of rice/rice wine vineg?r.
- Put 1.5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs into ? foil-lined or dispos?ble oven-proof 8×8 inch b?king dish.
- Six thighs c?me in my p?ck?ge which m?de enough to serve 3 people.
- Then s?lt ?nd pepper the thighs.
- Pour your m?ple must?rd mixture over them turning the thighs in the mixture so they ?re fully co?ted.
- Put the chicken thighs into the oven ?nd let them b?ke for 40 minutes or until ? me?t thermometer re?ds 165ºF.
- B?ste the tops of the chicken with the s?uce h?lf w?y through.
- I find th?t ? me?t thermometer is essenti?l in cooking bec?use it ?llows me to check for doneness without cutting into the me?t ?nd losing its precious juices.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Pl?te the chicken whisk the s?uce th?t rem?ins in the b?king dish ?nd then spoon the extr? s?uce over the top.
- Sprinkle over some fresh rosem?ry.
- If there is ever ? time to use fresh herbs THIS IS IT! The fl?vors ?re just so good together.
- Enjoy the s?vory goodness of this me?l!