Keto Muffins- Classic Cinnamon Sugar Donut Style
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 5 tbsp butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup powdered sweetener 20% off Lakanto with code MELISSA20
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
FOR THE COVERING:
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup granulated sweetener 20% off Lakanto with code MELISSA20
- Report this ad
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin pan with papers.
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer cream butter sweetener and vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs and cream.
- In a separate bowl whisk together all dry ingredients (except for the topping ingredients). Slowly add to the wet ingredients continuously mixing with the electric mixer.
- Spoon even amounts into each muffin cup.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until edges are golden and set up.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Brush finished muffins with butter roll in cinnamon sweetener mix. Serve!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE