Honey Butter Garlic Chicken
- 1-1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3-4 tablespoons Honey
- 1- 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Fresh chopped parsley or green onions for garnish
- Cut chicken thighs into small bite sized pieces.
- Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet (cast iron works best) on high heat.
- Add the chicken to the skillet sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let cook until it starts to change from pink to white and get some golden edges about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the remaining butter garlic vinegar and honey. Stir until chicken is coated.
- Simmer sauce and chicken to caramelize the outside about another 2-3 minutes.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley or green onions. Serve chicken over rice or mashed potatoes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site