Healthy Cinnamon Carrot Cookies
- 1 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats gluten free
- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp All Spice
- 1/8 tsp 1g salt
- 1/2 Cup melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs or flax eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup/Honey
- 1 Cup Grated Carrots
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line baking sheet.
- Mix together the oats brown rice flour baking powder salt cinnamon all spice and nutmeg.
- With the paddle attachment mix together the coconut oil vanilla egg maple syrup/honey.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and continue to mix.
- Fold in the carrots.
- Place batter in the fridge for about 20min.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet in 12 round dollops and press flat slightly.
- Bake for 15min.
- Allow to cool.
- Enjoy ????
This article and recipe adapted from this site