Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half horizontally
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 Roma tomatoes seeded & finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 4 Tbsp shredded fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- ½ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- Brush olive oil over both sides of chicken breasts. Season the chicken with the Italian seasoning salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the chicken on gas grill heated to medium-high heat or into a grill pan or skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked until the thickest part of the breast reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- While chicken is cooking mix together ingredients for bruschetta. To save time you can also purchase store bought bruschetta.
- Once chicken is cooked remove from the heat. Top with bruschetta and pour the glaze over top.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here