Everything Bagel Seasoning Cheese Ball Recipe
- 2 pkg cream cheese
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Everything Bagel Seasoning
- In a medium bowl mix the cream cheese Worcestershire sauce garlic powder and cayenne pepper until combined.
- Add cheddar cheese and form into a ball.
- In a smaller bowl add the Everything Bagel Seasoning. Roll the cheese ball around in the seasoning until well covered.
- Let Cheese Ball refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve.
- Read more at https://tatertotsandjello.com/everything-bagel-seasoning-cheese-ball-recipe-perfect-for-the-holidays/#ofD9HojvCT6vbzrl.99
This article and recipe adapted from this site