Easy Strawberry Shortcake Fluff Salad Recipe
- 1 – 3.4 ounce box instant strawberry pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip thawed
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups angel food cake cubes
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk until dissolved and the pudding thickens.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip until it is all mixed together.
- Add the marshmallows cake cubes and diced strawberries and stir gently.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
Notes*You can use vanilla or white chocolate pudding and a few spoonfuls of strawberry Jello if you cannot find the strawberry pudding mix.**Use strawberry milk to boost the strawberry flavor.Nutrition Information:YIELD: 16 SERVING SIZE: 1 Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 192 TOTAL FAT: 4g SATURATED FAT: 3g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 1g CHOLESTEROL: 4mg SODIUM: 337mg CARBOHYDRATES: 35g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 8g PROTEIN: 4gThis article and recipe adapted from this site