Easy Keto Lemon Mug Cake
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp erythritol
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp lemon rind
- In a small bowl or mug mix together the almond flour erythritol and baking powder.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and add to the almond flour and baking powder mixture.
- Whisk in the egg and lemon juice to your mix.
- Grease a small microwave-safe ramekin or a mug with butter or oil and pour your keto lemon cake mixture into it.
- Read Full Recipe —> Click Here