Delicious Strawberry Lemonade Cream Cheese Poke Cake
IngredientsFor the Strawberry Cake
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 3 oz box strawberry flavored jello
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 eggs
For the Lemonade Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentration
- 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 3.4 oz box lemon instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 8 oz container cool whip
- Optional: sliced strawberries and lemon slices
InstructionsFor the Strawberry Cake
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with a non stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cake mix jello eggs oil and water until well incorporated.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 39-42 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- While cake is still hot poke holes with the end of a wooden spoon all over the top of the cake.
- Let cool completely.