Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Wings Recipe
Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Wings RecipeCrispy Baked Lemon Pepper WingsHere s the details of recipe:This Lemon Pepper Wings recipe is our generally well known. They re prepared yet turn out as fresh as singed in addition to they utilize only four fixings! Discover beneath how to make lemon pepper wings that will make mom glad. This is the most popular recipe on this site and it couldn t be easier! Be sure to watch the video at the top of the post for visual directions if you have questions.Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Wings.yield: 8 prep time: 2 MINUTES cook time: 1 HOUR total time: 1 HOUR 2 MINUTESIngredients
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil (for Keto sub for Avocado Oil)
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss chicken wings and oil. Place wings on a wire rack set on a baking sheet taking care not to crowd wings. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove wings from oven. Mix melted butter and lemon-pepper seasoning and brush liberally onto wings (stir butter mixture as you go to make sure you have plenty of seasoning for each wing).
- Place on platter and serve immediately.
- Be sure your sheet pan has sides to catch the grease! If you use a flat pan that has no sides the grease will drip onto the bottom of your oven and cause it to smoke.
Nutrition Information:IELD: 8 Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 776 SATURATED FAT: 19g CHOLESTEROL: 219mg SODIUM: 280mg CARBOHYDRATES: 1g PROTEIN: 45gSource: Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper WingsHAPPY & Enjoy Cooking