Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Keto Fat Bombs
IngredientsFor the balls:
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
For the frosting:
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- To make the balls in a bowl cream together the butter and sweetener.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract and beat until blended.
- Add the almond flour and ground cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Cover and freeze until the mixture is firm enough to scoop into balls about 30-60 minutes.
- To make the frosting whisk the cream cheese heavy whipping cream sweeten and vanilla extract to combine.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop scoop the balls.
- Using a spoon drizzle the frosting on the balls and freeze.
- Store the balls in an air-tight container in the freezer for up to a month.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here