Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls And Cinnamon Butter Recipe
You could do this without a stand mixer but the dough hook makes this job so much easier! If you don’t have a stand mixer I highly recommend one. I love my Kitchenaid Artisan in Green Apple. The dough hook helps so much with making bread.Author: Jason MellerServes: 12Ingredients
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast 2 ¼ teas.
- ¼ cup warm water about 100 degrees
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- ¼ cup + 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 ½ -4 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ___Cinnamon Butter Ingredients
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Heat milk to 180 degrees n a pot on the stove or microwave safe bowl or measuring cup in the microwave.
- Remove the milk from heat and add the butter. Let cool to 120 degrees.
- Dissolve yeast with 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm water.
- For Full Instructions You Can Visit : findingzest.com