Chicken Marinade Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 – 1 1/2 pounds total) or thighs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Use paper towels to pat the chicken breasts dry. In a bowl add all marinade ingredients and stir until mixed.
- In a resealable bag or shallow dish add chicken and marinade. Arrange the chicken breasts so they re coated with the marinade on all sides.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Recommendation: Use the marinated chicken to make baked Greek Chicken.
This article and recipe adapted from this site