Cheddar Ranch Chicken Burger
IngredientsChicken Burger Patties
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 oz ranch seasoning mix
- 3 garlic cloves smashed and minced
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
US Customary – MetricInstructionsTo Make Chicken Burger Patties:
- Combine all ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix until evenly incorporated throughout.
- Cover a baking sheet or a large cutting board with parchment paper and shape the burger patties. You want to shape all the patties before starting to cook so that the burgers cook at the same time.
- Preheat a large cooking pan over medium heat and add oil. Cook burgers for 6-8 minutes on each side depending on the size of the burgers.
To Make Burgers:
- To make the burgers you will need buns bacon lettuce tomatoes and ranch dressing. You can also add any other veggies you would like.
This article and recipe adapted from this site