Caramel Apple Grapes
- handful of seedless green grapes
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup salted peanuts or cashews crushed finely
- Poke toothpicks into your grapes; set aside.
- In a small pot over medium-low heat combine the caramel bits and cream. Stir until melted. Reduce heat to lowest setting just to keep warm.
- Dip the grapes into the caramel sauce and then into the crushed nuts. Place on a plate to set. Repeat until all the grapes are used.
- That s it! Pop those babies in your mouth and enjoy!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE