Cabbage Sauteed With Chicken
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs cut into small pieces
- 1 medium cabbage
- 2 medium carrots (shredded)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- salt pepper
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce optional
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Warm up a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and chicken. Fry for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile slice the cabbage into thin strips just like you would for coleslaw.
- Add the paprika and tomato paste to the chicken. Stir and then sauté for another five minutes.
- Add the cabbage and cook for five more minutes.
- Add the shredded carrots chicken stock salt and pepper. Stir everything together. Cook without the lid stirring occasionally for about 40 minutes until there is no liquid remaining.
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot sauce if desired. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE