Buster Bar Ice Cream Dessert
- 1 14.3 oz pkg. of Oreo cookies crushed
- 1/2 C butter melted
- 1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 lb. Spanish peanuts
- 2 C powdered confectioner s sugar
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C butter
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- Combine crushed cookies and butter. Press into bottom of 9×13 dish. Spoon softened vanilla ice cream over crushed cookie crust. Cover with peanuts and place in freezer to set while making chocolate topping.
- Using a whisk combine powdered sugar butter chocolate chips and milk in a large sauce pan over medium heat until chips melt. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Turn down the heat simmer for 10 minutes stirring often. Let cool completely.
- Pour topping over dessert and work to edges. Freeze until firm. Soften in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here