Braised Chicken (with Vegetables And Gravy)
- 6 chicken quarters (or substitute with chicken drumsticks thighs or breasts)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- Onion powder (to taste)
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 yellow onions (cut into 1/2 slices)
- 3 carrots (cut into 1 pieces)
- 3 stalks celery (cut into 1/2 pieces)
- 6 cloves garlic (roughly sliced)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp parsley (chopped for garnish)
- Season the chicken with salt pepper garlic and onion powder. Set aside.
- Heat two tablespoons of butter and two tablespoons of olive oil in a braiser over medium heat. Add the chicken cover and let sear for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is nicely browned. Flip cover and continue searing for another 3-4 minutes. Remove the chicken from the braiser and set aside.
- Add the onions celery and carrots to the braiser. Bump the temperature up to medium high and cook stirring for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are slightly caramelized and softened. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds more.
- Add the remaining butter to the braiser and let it ……………….
Full Instructions Visit : https://ifoodblogger.com