Best Recipes Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
- 1.5 Cup Chicken breast meat cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tbsp Sauce Mix
- 1/2 Tbsp Cornstarch
For Cashew Chicken Sauce:
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1.5 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- A dash of Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp Garlic grated
- 1 Small White Onion chopped
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Cashews Roasted Whole
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Spring Onion green
- Sesame Seeds
- In a bowl add the ingredients mentioned for sauce mix.
- Mix well everything and keep aside.
- In another bowl add the chicken pieces clean.
- Add the ingredients mentioned and mix well and keep aside.
- Heat a pan/skillet/wok add the sesame oil and vegetable oil.
- When its hot add the chicken pieces and immediately stir fry till cooked well.
- Keep this aside.
- In the same pan add the ginger garlic and onion.
- Stir fry till soft.
- Add the sauce mix to this and let it cook for few seconds till it slightly thickens.
- Next add the chicken pieces and toss well to coat the chicken with sauce mix.
- Finally adjust salt and add cashews chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice or noodles of your choice!
This article and recipe adapted from this site