Best Recipe Garlic Butter Sauteed Shrimp
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1 stick unsalted butter 8 Tbsp
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- 1 lemon to taste
- Defrost shrimp and completely pat dry. Devein the shrimp and remove the tail optional.
- Combine the ingredients for the seasoning: the Italian seasoning salt pepper and paprika.
- In a bowl coat the shrimp with the seasoning and mix well.
- In a skillet over medium heat melt the butter and garlic stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and drizzle freshly squeezed lemon mix to combine.
a This article and recipe adapted from this site