Best Pms Cookies
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- 1 jar(s) peanut butter
- 1 jar(s) marshmallow cream
- 1 pkg chocolate bark
How to Make PMS Cookies
- Peanut butter spread onto crackers.
- Spread peanut butter on one Ritz crackers.
- Marshmallow cream added to the cracker.
- Then add marshmallow cream to another cracker.
- Crackers sandwiched together.
- Sandwich both together.
- Letting crackers firm up.
- Place cookies on waxed paper and allow to harden. (I find that if you put the paper or Silpat on a cookie sheet and place it in the freezer for 5 minutes the cookies harden up faster!).
- Melting chocolate in a double boiler.
- Melt chocolate bark (I like Ghirardelli the best) in a microwave or double boiler.
- Coating the cookies in chocolate.
- Dip sandwiched cookies into chocolate covering both sides. After they harden store in an airtight container.
- A bite taken out of a PMS Cookie.
This article and recipe adapted from this site