Best Keto Easy Almond Bark Recipe
- 1 bag Lily s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter I use Smuckers
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut (optional if you d like to add)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pecans and almonds on parchment paper. (If almonds are already roasted there is no need to roast again.)
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1/4 teaspoon of salt on top of the nuts and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 5 minutes stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Grease a glass bowl and add Lily s chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute then stir.
- Microwave in 15-second intervals stirring between until Lily s chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Add natural peanut butter and stir until it melts.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into an 11 X 7 baking pan covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle pecans almonds and on top. (Feel free to customize toppings to your liking.)
- Place baking pan in the refrigerator and allow to set.
- Remove from refrigerator and break into bites.
This article and recipe adapted from this site