Best Juicy Stove Top Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 3tablespoons vegetable oil or canola oil divided
- 4(1 pound whole) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- cooking spray
- salt and contemporary floor pepper to style
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- 2tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- Warmth 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high warmth in a big skillet; use a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet.
- Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels.
- Drizzle only a little bit of oil over every hen breast or spray with cooking oil and rub it throughout.
- In a small mixing bowl mix salt pepper garlic powder onion powder basil and paprika.
- Season either side of every hen breast with the ready seasoning; rub it throughout.
- Add 2 chicken breasts to the hot skillet.
- Cook dinner chicken breasts for five to 7 minutes with out moving them around.
- Flip each hen breasts over add 1 tablespoon of butter to the skillet; swirl butter round and proceed to cook the chicken for 7 extra minutes or till inner temperature reaches 165F. Cooking time will at all times depend upon the thickness of the hen breasts.
- Take away hen breasts from skillet; put aside and keep coated.
- Repeat the identical methodology with the remaining 2 hen breasts.
- When completed switch hen to a slicing board; let relaxation for five minutes then slice and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site