Best Gnocchi Paleo Casserole Cauliflower Recipe
These Baked cauliflower gnocchi casserole are made with homemade two ingredient cauliflower gnocchi and rosemary sage cream sauce. Paleo gluten free and dairy free family dinner. This casserole is perfect for breakfast or dinner!Base:
- 12 oz cauliflower gnocchi see notes for my homemade recipe
- 1 cup broccoli florets more or less to your taste
- 2 chicken sausages I use Aidell s apple chicken sausage
- 1 can full fat canned coconut milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1-2 teaspoons rosemary fresh minced
- 1-2 teaspoons sage fresh minced
- Preheat oven to 350F. Slice chicken sausages in bite size pieces and layer ingredients for base in a casserole dish. You can use my homemade two ingredient cauliflower gnocchi (see recipe notes for the link) or you can use Trader Joes packaged one from the frozen food section (although it is not 100% paleo- it s close enough for me).
- Whisk together eggs and coconut milk for sauce then add spices and pour sauce over the base.
- Bake on 350F for 50-60 minutes.