Best Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 cup rice
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded (I recommend slow cooker chicken teriyaki)
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 4 carrots diced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil (or you can substitute butter!)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Optional: sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 cup rice with two cups water in a rice cooker or on the stovetop.
- Meanwhile heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion garlic peas and carrots. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Crack eggs into pan and scramble mixing with vegetables.
- Add rice chicken and soy sauce to pan. Stir to combine and remove from heat.
This article and recipe adapted from this site